We appreciate that you have decided to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best possible, and for that reason we detail this Cookies Policy in the most transparent way possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time they access our web portal and improve the quality and usability of our website.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have little differences:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, to support the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the device’s hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit to our portal; has a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users reach our page and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow our portal to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information these cookies collect is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third Party Cookies: Third party cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks or external content supplements (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site where they advertise.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies whose purpose is periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data from your activity.
Our portal uses only its own cookies for technical purposes for its use. These types of cookies are automatically configured when using the portal and cannot be configured.
Details of the own cookies used:
|Technique||PHPSESSID||Identify the user during the session||1 day|
User configuration to avoid Cookies
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save one.